Establishing Direct Deposit is an easy, safe way to simplify making deposits into your account. Plus, you can now get your deposits a day early with Priority Pay.
To set up Direct Deposit with your checking or savings account
Seamlessly send payments or receive deposits with ease using ACH. When you set up ACH transactions, the money is automatically debited from or credited to your selected account instantly. Plus by setting up ACH payments, you can even schedule recurring payments and deposits and enjoy peace of mind knowing your ACH transactions are securely sent or received on-time every time.
To set up Direct Deposit and ACH transactions with your checking or savings account:
- You will need to have the Community First Credit Union of Florida routing number: 263078934
- Your checking account or savings number.
Be safe and protect your information. Take these steps to protect yourself from fraud:
- Only provide this information if you are authorizing Direct Deposit or ACH to and from your account.
- Before providing your account number, make sure that you know the company you are doing business with.
- Please Note: We are NOT affiliated with the Community First Credit Union in Appleton, Wisconsin. For more information about their Direct Deposit, visit their website.