Investment Services Available Through CFS*
Get Investment Insights and Reliable Financial Advice from Knowledgeable Financial Advisors
Community First is committed to helping our members reach all of their financial goals. Our professional partnership with CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (CFS)*, a full-service broker-dealer and SEC Registered Investment Advisor formed in 1996 and headquartered in San Diego, California, is just one example of our dedication to providing our members with the best financial advice available.
Through CFS*, we can provide a complimentary consultation with a Financial Advisor who will utilize a comprehensive strategy to help you identify and achieve all of your long-term financial goals.
The following financial products and services are available:
- Financial Planning
- Estate Planning
- Complimentary Educational Seminars
- Mutual Funds
- Tax-Deferred Annuities
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Roth IRAs
- Coverdell Education Savings Accounts (formerly Education IRAs)
- 529 College Savings Plans
- Retirement Plans -- 401(k), 403(b), SEP
- Corporate and Municipal Bonds
- U.S. Government Securities
For your complimentary consultation, call 904.371.8076.
Our broker-dealer CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (CFS)*, provides you with the ability to work directly with a CFS* investment representative, or do-it-yourself online.
If you already have a brokerage account established with a CFS* investment rep, you can view your investment portfolio by clicking on the “My Portfolio View” button below.
For the do-it-yourself investor, you can open a new online trading account or access an existing account by clicking on the eVISION® link.
Community First also provides the following insurance products and services:
- Life Insurance
- Disability Income Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Variable Universal Life Insurance
*Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. Community First Credit Union of Florida has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.
You May Also Like
- Community First has partnered with Sprint to offer our members yet another benefit of membership.
- At Community First, our Checking accounts actually reward you for making everyday purchases and give you all the free convenient electronic services you would expect. Our Checking accounts include features that will best fit your individual needs.
- Are you ready to finally get the new car you want? Well Community First can help save you time with fast approvals and money with great low rates.
- In November 2011, the federal government announced changes to the HARP program started in April 2009 to assist homeowners with taking advantage of the historically low mortgage rates. The revised program is now in effect and will be available through December 31, 2013.