Advantage Checking features:
- Premium interest rates on your first $500*
- Interest paid on your entire balance
- No minimum balance required
- Online and Mobile Banking
- First box of checks free (corporate style)
- Low $25 minimum deposit to open
*To qualify for interest rate, you must make 10 or more debit card transactions each month and be enrolled in eCommunications.
An initial deposit of $5, to be held in your Community First Savings (Share) Account, is required for membership. Membership is open to anyone who lives, works or attends school in Baker, Clay, Duval, Flagler, Nassau, Putnam or St. Johns counties. A $25 minimum deposit is required to open a checking account, other restrictions may apply and rate is subject to change.