Nurture the financial well-being of your child and start a youth savings account today. Community First’s Youth Account Advantage Program* is an excellent way to teach children the importance of saving for their future.
Call 904.354.8537 or stop by a branch near you.
Youth Advantage Savings Account*
Offer higher interest rates and financial solutions for children, teens and young adults.
- Open a Share Savings Account
- $5 min. deposit to open and maintain
- $100 balance to earn dividends
- Community First Reloadable Visa Student Card- Any child over the age of 13
- Youth Advantage Certificate of Deposit (CD)
- Online Financial Education
Youth Advantage Certificates of Deposit*:
- Open with as little as $100
- Add to the CD with min. of $25 increments
- 12 month term
Save Up CD (for college students)**:
With our new Save Up CD, you continue to transfer money into a high interest CD so that you can be ready for anything. It's great for college students to plan for times they'll need extra cash, like during the summer or winter break. It's also a great option for graduate students to save for things like Bar Exams, GMAT, GRA, CPA exam and anything else.
- Low minimum deposit of just 250
- No account fees
- Make additional deposits anytime
- Earn high interest for 6 months
- One-time early withdrawal fee waiver
*An initial deposit of $5, to be held in your Community First Savings (Share) Account, is required for membership. Membership is open to anyone who lives, works or attends school in Baker, Clay, Duval, Flagler, Nassau, Putnam or St. Johns counties. Rates may change at anytime without notice. Fees may reduce earnings on account. Balances above $500 earn current share rate. Early withdrawal fee applies to all CDs. Click here to view rates.
**APY= Annual Percentage Yield. Interest compounded monthly. Subject to an early withdraw penalty equivalent to 180 days of interest earned. One penalty fee withdrawal waived per 6 month term. Click here to view rates.