Member Service Expectations
Community First is committed to providing a healthy in-person banking environment for our members and employees.
Effective July 30, 2021 We are updating our mask policy in accordance with the following CDC Guidelines: We recommend wearing a mask when inside the branch.
Convenient Technology Solutions
Community First offers many ways to keep you connected to your finances and manage your accounts without visiting in-person.
Download our mobile app
- Update your personal details
- Access your accounts
- Deposit checks via mobile deposit
- Make payments and pay bills
- Transfer funds
- Log in to Online Banking or, call and speak to a Member Experience Representative at: 904.354.8537
- If you have been impacted by COVID-19 and need our support, Community First is here to help. Please contact our Member Experience team to discuss what assistance may be available to you.
We’re here to help.
If you or your business is financially impacted by the Coronavirus pandemic, we may be able to help. Please contact your Commercial Banking Officer or local branch manager to discuss the options. Thank you for your cooperation while we all work as a community to manage our health during this time.