Establishing automatic payments on your
debit or credit card is very convenient!
They make monthly bills a lot easier to manage allowing you an easy way to pay merchants you owe on a recurring basis. However, if you've recently received a new VISA debit or credit card due to a lost or stolen situation or your card expired, you can understand the hassle it can be to make sure all of your automatic payments are updated properly.
When your debit or credit card is reissued or you receive a new card, VISA will automatically send updated information on your new card, such as a new expiration date and/or card number to participating merchants in order to continue any automatic, recurring payments or automatic billings on your debit or credit card.
This means less stress when your card is lost or stolen or is compromised due to potential fraud on your account.
With this service, you can now benefit from:
- Seamless transition from your current card to your new card
- Less headache updating your account number and expiration date associated with all of your automatic billings
Important things to know regarding this service:
- Participation in VAU does not relieve you of the obligation to ensure that merchants have correct account information on file; failure to do so may result in a declined payment.
- Neither VISA nor Community First can guarantee that account updates will be communicated to merchants prior to the next billing date.
- Merchants must be participating in this program to experience the seamless transition.
To opt out of this service, please call us at 904.354.8537 or visit one of our branches.