Access your credit card information in 3 easy steps:
You will need to complete a brief registration page for security purposes upon first accessing your credit card. Follow these three easy steps:
- Log into Online Banking
- Select your credit card from the home screen within Online Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Complete the one-time registration page using the primary cardholder's email address, the expiration date for the credit card, and the 3-digit security code from the back of the credit card.
After registration, anytime you click on your credit card within Online Banking or our Mobile App, you will be taken to the new page with easy access to all of the awesome features!
Enjoy several credit card services:
- Enroll and access credit card eStatements.
- View transaction history, including pending and posted transactions.
- Dispute a transaction. Initiate a transaction dispute right from the transaction history page.
- Make a Payment. Enjoy the ability to make credit card payments from your Community First checking account or a checking account at another financial institution.
- Report a card lost or stolen.
- Complete a balance consolidation.
Frequently Asked Questions
What information do I need to complete the registration page? The primary cardholder's email address, the expiration date for your credit card, and the 3-digit security code from the back of the credit card.
If I have more than one credit card with Community First, can I see both cards on the credit card page? Yes! You will enroll with one card and can add additional cards on the Manage Cards page (under Services).
How do I complete enrollment for Credit Card eStatements? Select “Go Paperless” from Quick Links on the Credit Card Account Home page to complete enrollment.
How long are eStatements available? eStatement history is stored for 24 months after enrollment.