Win a special experience at a Jacksonville Icemen game including:
- Access to the Community First suite right up against the glass
- 18 tickets for you to use to invite anyone you want
- Three parking passes for the game
- And more.
We provided support to several local sports teams, schools, children, and families through education initiatives, scholarships, financial literacy, and much more. Whether you enjoyed a concert at the Florida Theatre or Sing Out Loud Festival, caught a Jumbo Shrimp or Icemen game, or brought your kids to a Jacksonville Moms Blog park hop or the Clay County Fair, we hope you enjoyed these opportunities to experience some fun this year.
- Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp baseball team
- Jacksonville Icemen hockey team
- Florida Theatre
- Sing Out Loud Festival
- Jacksonville Moms Blog
- Clay County Fair
Community First Cares Foundation:
Our non-profit community foundation – the charitable arm of Community First Credit Union – continued to support local non-profit organizations to fund projects that improve financial literacy, education systems, health and wellness, and underserved needs in the community. You may have seen our news stories about supporting The Giving Closet Project, providing individual artist grants through the Cultural Council of Greater Jacksonville, or even helping the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens open a new exhibit.
- Cultural Council of Greater Jacksonville individual artist grants
- African Forest at the Jacksonville Zoo & Gardens
- Women’s Center
- Jacksonville Public Library Foundation (Hi$5 summer reading program)
- Nassau County Education Foundation grant
- St. Johns County Education Foundation grant
We love our members.
We want to Thank You for being the best part of Community First! It’s never been a better time to be a member. Because of members like you, we’ve been able to do some big things this year to enhance your banking experience and support the local community.
Watch this quick video to see just some of the ways we shared the love with our members this year.
We committed to Building Better Banking across North Florida this year by renovating the Northside and Beach branches, moving our Fleming Island and Yulee branches, and building a new branch in Oakleaf. These updated branches are full of new features designed to make your banking life easier than ever. Complete with modern furniture, most of our upgrades came from sustainable or recycled materials.
- Northside branch renovation
- Beach branch renovation
- Fleming Island branch move
- Yulee branch move
- New Oakleaf branch
Whether it was providing helpful seminars around town or offering new services, we elevated our member experience this year. We created a Mortgage Champions 24/7 Hotline so members can call us anytime. We hosted several moveUP Financial Wellness events around town to help members with their financial goals. We also enhanced our digital experience with Online Banking enhancements and added fraud text alerts for credit and debit cards.
- Mortgage Champions
- Small Business. Big Wishes.
- Debit Card Fraud Text Alerts
- Credit Card Fraud Text Alerts
- Personal Finance Management Tool within Online Banking
- moveUP events with Florida Blue