Careers at Community First
Talented, Committed Employees are the Key to Our Success
Community First is a progressive company focused on the lives and career development of our employees. If you are looking for a new career we encourage you to review the great benefits available to our employees.
If you are ready to begin your employment search at Community First, you can start by viewing our current employment opportunities
- Bonus and incentive plans
- 401K & Roth retirement plans
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic Life, Supplemental Life and AD&D
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid holidays, sick, vacation, bereavement, education and personal leave days
- Paid volunteer hours
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Credit Union Education Program (CUEP)
- Comprehensive, incentive-based Wellness Program
- Opportunities to serve on Credit Union Committees
Our Career Development Program offers non-exempt employees the opportunity to participate in a customized development program to enhance skills and competencies required in their career path. At completion, the employee will receive a pay increase while either remaining at the same level or advancing one level—based on the needs of the department. These changes occur when an eligible employee completes the appropriate requirements as outlined in an approved Career Development Plan.
FSCJ's Credit Union Education Program (CUEP), offered through the Northeast Florida Credit Union Chapter of LSCU, helps Community First pay a portion of tuition, fees and books for employees with three months of employment who are attending credit union courses at Florida State College of Jacksonville. Required courses include: Foundation and Structure of Credit Unions, Human Behavior, Business Mathematics and Fundamentals of Member Services. You can choose from two program opportunities.
Community First will reimburse a portion of tuition, fees and books paid by an employee to a regionally accredited, post-secondary educational institution. The employee must be classified as full-time or part-time permanent and must have worked at the credit union for 90 days. The classes are required to be job-related.
Job Related Certifications and Professional Organization Memberships
Community First will pay membership dues or participation fees to professional organizations for executive and management personnel.