Online Bill Pay helps you:
- Save the planet by eliminating paper checks and bills
- Pay bills when you want with convenience and security
- Establish recurring payments for weekly or monthly bills
- Schedule bill payments up to a year in advance
- Track your payment history and view when payments were made
- Transfer money between payment accounts that you set up
If you already have Online Banking, your Online Bill Pay is already waiting for you! To start using Online Bill Pay:
- Click on the Online Bill Pay tab at the top of the page within your Online Banking.
- Add a bill - Tell us who you want to pay by going to the Quick Add a Company or Person to Pay page and adding the information we use to make your payments. You can also add an electronic bill from billers that can send them.
- Pay a bill - Pay the bill you added by going to the Payment Center. You can also use the Payment Center to view your pending and recent payments.
If you have questions or need assistance with Online Bill Pay, please call 888.918.7434 to speak with a Community First representative.