Mobile Text Banking Helpful Hints
After you enroll your mobile device, simply text any of the following commands to 21443:
- CFCU BAL– Account balances
- CFCU HIST – Last three transactions on primary account
- CFCU CMD – Show valid commands
- CFCU HELP – Send information on commands and how to use
- CFCU STOP – Cancel service
Hint: Worried about remembering the short code? Just save 21443 as a contact and name it "CFCU Text Banking."All major carriers are supported, including: Alltel, AT&T, Boost, Cellular One, Nextel, Sprint, TMobile, US Cellular, Verizon, and Virgin Mobile.
Please note: Community First's Mobile Banking service is free to members enrolled in Online Banking. Standard carrier fees for text messaging and Web browsing may apply. Please check with your wireless carrier if you are not sure what fees apply when you send and receive text messages or browse the Internet using your phone.
Text commands are not case-sensitive.
You May Also Like
- Community First has partnered with Sprint to offer our members yet another benefit of membership.
- At Community First, our Checking accounts actually reward you for making everyday purchases and give you all the free convenient electronic services you would expect. Our Checking accounts include features that will best fit your individual needs.
- Are you ready to finally get the new car you want? Well Community First can help save you time with fast approvals and money with great low rates.
- In November 2011, the federal government announced changes to the HARP program started in April 2009 to assist homeowners with taking advantage of the historically low mortgage rates. The revised program is now in effect and will be available through December 31, 2013.