Get account activity notices anywhere you are
Free Mobile and Email Alerts
With our automated account alerts, you can have peace of mind knowing that you will always be connected to your accounts. Enjoy instant updates on all of your account activity via email or mobile texts.
Text Banking & Mobile Alerts
SMS text alerts are available from our Mobile Banking website application. You can set these alerts up for all shares or a specific share you choose.
- Get instant notices when balances are low
- Stay on top of transaction history with a daily summary report
- Stay informed with account balance charges
Setting up Text Banking & Mobile Alerts is Easy.
- Simply navigate to www.CommunityFirstFl.org from your smart phone
- Sign up for Mobile Text banking by clicking "SMS Settings" within the Mobile Banking web application
- Then click on "Alert Home" and choose the alerts you want to set up.
Email Alerts (must be enrolled in Online Banking)
Email alerts are available to all members enrolled in Online Banking. You can receive special notifications via email on your mobile device.
- Reminder alerts
- Balance alerts
- Transaction alerts
- Checks cleared
- Account login alerts
- NSF/ODP alerts
- Loan due alerts
- And more
Set up email alerts in minutes.
- Click on 'Message/Alerts' from your Online Banking dashboard
- Choose 'Manage Alerts'
- Select the individual alert you would like to set up
- They click the "Add Subscription" button to set up the alert with your desired settings
- Repeat for each additional alert you would like added.
Not enrolled in Online Banking? Register today.
Need help setting up alerts?
For help on setting up alerts via Online or Mobile Banking, call us at 904.354.8537 or stop by a branch near you.