The Personal Loan approval process at Community First is easy! You can apply online, in-person at one of our friendly branch locations or over the telephone. We will provide you with competitive rates and the best customer service available.
Personal Loans are term loans. A borrower takes the full amount of the loan, which can be granted up to $25,000, and then repays the amount at an agreed upon fixed interest rate in monthly installments until the loan balance is paid off.
Community First offers:
- Great, competitive rates
- Loans for up to $25,000
- Terms up to 84 months
Line of Credit
A Community First Line of Credit is revolving credit. A Line of Credit works like a Credit Card without the plastic. Once your Line of Credit is established, you can use the funds whenever you need them.
Your good credit history can open a line of credit up to $25,000. Monthly payments go up and down as you repay or re-borrow money. You can borrow up to your pre-approved credit limit at any time (minimum $50 advance).
Accessing your Line of Credit is quick and simple through Online Banking, Info 24, our Call Center or by visiting one of our convenient locations.
Share Secured Loans and CD Secured Loans
Do you need to establish credit? Community First Share or CD Secured Loans are connected to money already in your account and allow you to build credit or rebuild and improve your credit score. Benefits include:
- Allow you to leverage your own funds (Funds used to secure the loan are frozen up to the loan amount)
- Rates are usually reduced and lower than other types of loans
- Rates are typically lower, because they are tied directly to the share account dividend rate.
- Community First has partnered with Sprint to offer our members yet another benefit of membership.
- At Community First, our Checking accounts actually reward you for making everyday purchases and give you all the free convenient electronic services you would expect. Our Checking accounts include features that will best fit your individual needs.
- Are you ready to finally get the new car you want? Well Community First can help save you time with fast approvals and money with great low rates.
- In November 2011, the federal government announced changes to the HARP program started in April 2009 to assist homeowners with taking advantage of the historically low mortgage rates. The revised program is now in effect and will be available through December 31, 2013.