Auto Buying Service
As a Community First member, you receive access to preferential pricing, at-the-dealer financing through Community First and exclusive access to online vehicle shopping and discounts. Community First has made it easy to shop for your dream vehicle with our Preferred Dealer program and discounted online car buying through TrueCar.
Shop YOUR Way
Learn what other people really paid for the car you want – before you visit a dealership—by using our free TrueCar auto buying service.
- Buy with Confidence: Find out what others paid for the car you want before you ever talk to a dealer. Buy with confidence that Community First will help you save time and money with your new car.
- Guaranteed Savings: Get an exclusive Price Protection Certificate, featuring a summary of your car with your low, upfront price and the dealer's contact information. Bring it with you to the dealer for an easy and hassle-free purchase.
- Certified Dealer Network: Our Certified Dealer Network is committed to providing you with the best, most hassle-free car buying experience.
Auto Buying Resource Center
- Cars Are Plugged In and (Almost) Ready to Go
- Foil Auto Thieves - or Track the Car
- Car Part Available Despite Auto Industry Turmoil
- Crash Tests: Small Cars Getting Safer, Still Vulnerable
- Help Your Teen Find the Right Car
- Hiring Expert Help to Buy a Car
- Keep Your Old Car Running
- Petroleum Helps Fill More Than Your Gas Tank
- If You Really Need an SUV, Think Used
- Hybrid Vehicles: Benefits Beyond Gas Savings
- Getting Great Gase Mileage on Two Wheels
- Think Sync: Phone and Music at Your Command
- Are You Ready for a Really Small Car?
- Rental Cars: Two Wrongs Don't Make a Right
- How You Drive = What You Spend on Gas
- Get There With Portable GPS
- 10 Things to Know About Auto Insurance for Military Personnel
- Fueling Fair Practices: Improved Public Policy for Used Car Sales and Financing
- Check Your Car's History Before You Buy
- Auto Fuel Efficiency Myth Busters
- Nine Tips for Buying the Right Car
- Five Tips If You're Falling Behind On Car Payments
- 10 Ways to Cut Gas Costs & Consumption
- H&FF Radio reviews auto buying, airline deals, small biz strategies
- Fuel-efficient vehicles help thwart gas price hikes
- No-Brainer: Shut off car engine when not in use
- H&FF Radio delves into repos, better credit cards
- Your car does not run on gasoline alone
- What Would My Auto Payments Be?
- Auto Loan: Accelerated Payoff
- Auto Puchase: Loan Versus 0% Dealer Financing
- How Much Vehicle Can I Afford?
- Sould I Lease or Purchase An Auto?
- Should I Upgrade to a More Fuel Efficient Vehicle?
- What are the Tax Implications of Paying Interest?
- What is the Impact of Making Extra Payments on My Debt?
About Auto Loans
Auto Loan Process
Tools & Advice