Auto Loans at Community First
If You Need a Car Loan for a New or Used Vehicle or Are Ready to Refinance an Existing One, Community First is here with Great Rates & Fast Approval!
Take the headache out of buying a new car with our help! Community First wants to put you behind the wheel of your new car faster. We have a variety of options to help you finance a new/used purchase or refinance an existing auto loan you have elsewhere.
Here are some of the details about New and Used Auto Loans and Refinancing at Community First:
- New auto rates apply to vehicles one year old and newer
- Used auto rates apply on vehicles up to six model years old
- 84-month financing available for new vehicles- limits apply
- 72-month financing available for used vehicles
- Financing available for up to 110% MSRP or NADA retail
- Peace of mind with extended protection plans added to financing
- No prepayment penalties
- TruStage Auto Insurance (discounted auto insurance for members)
Car Loan Eligibility Requirements:
- You are a CFCU member
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You have a valid driver’s license
- You qualify based on credit approval
- You meet collateral requirements
- View Financial Education Library
Helpful Links for Car Buyers:
Auto Finance Calculators
Before you get a car loan in Jacksonville, it helps to set a realistic budget and anticipate the impact monthly payments will make on your budget. Our auto loan calculator informs you and helps you make a smart decision.
You can also save money through our partner insurance provider, CUNA, and enjoy convenient and affordable coverage.
You May Also Like
- Community First has partnered with Sprint to offer our members yet another benefit of membership.
- At Community First, our Checking accounts actually reward you for making everyday purchases and give you all the free convenient electronic services you would expect. Our Checking accounts include features that will best fit your individual needs.
- Are you ready to finally get the new car you want? Well Community First can help save you time with fast approvals and money with great low rates.
- In November 2011, the federal government announced changes to the HARP program started in April 2009 to assist homeowners with taking advantage of the historically low mortgage rates. The revised program is now in effect and will be available through December 31, 2013.