Bonus Debit Benefits
- Up to $10 refunded out-of-network ATM fees monthly*
- UChoose Rewards®
- FREE Online Banking and Mobile Banking
- FREE Mobile Deposits (upon eligibility)
- FREE Online BillPay
- FREE Visa® Debit Card
- No Debit Card fee – Guaranteed
- Access to thousands of surcharge-free ATMs and merchants that offer cash back nationwide
Bonus Rewards Points
Members with the Bonus Debit Checking account will receive periodic offers for bonus rewards points. Plus, any member registered with UChoose can take advantage of special merchant offers.
Bonus Rewards Requirements
An initial deposit of $5 to be held in your Community First Share account is required for membership. Membership is open to anyone who lives or works in Baker, Clay, Duval, Flagler, Nassau, Putnam or St. Johns counties. *ATM fees refunded up to $10 per month on out-of-network ATM withdrawals. Funds must be available in account at time of withdrawal. Refunds will be posted to the account on the last day of the month. **Transactions are counted until 5:00pm on the last day of the month. Transactions done after this time will not count toward monthly transaction requirement. Transaction count will display on monthly account statement. ***Valid e-mail address required for eStatement enrollment. Members must be enrolled in eStatements and have a valid e-mail address in order to receive ATM refunds and UChoose Bonus Point opportunities. To view your statement you must be enrolled in Online Banking. Additional restrictions may apply; refer to the Community First Consumer Membership and Account Agreement.
You May Also Like
- Community First has partnered with Sprint to offer our members yet another benefit of membership.
- At Community First, our Checking accounts actually reward you for making everyday purchases and give you all the free convenient electronic services you would expect. Our Checking accounts include features that will best fit your individual needs.
- Are you ready to finally get the new car you want? Well Community First can help save you time with fast approvals and money with great low rates.
- In November 2011, the federal government announced changes to the HARP program started in April 2009 to assist homeowners with taking advantage of the historically low mortgage rates. The revised program is now in effect and will be available through December 31, 2013.