For security reasons, you are no longer able to use your account number to log in to your account. You need to create a user ID to log in.
If you previously set up a user ID and do not remember what that user ID is, follow the steps below:
- Enter your account number in the login box to sign in.
- It will take you to a page where it asks for your user ID. Click the “Forgot Password” link under this box.
- You will be asked to answer a few questions to verify your account.
- Then you will complete an additional identity verification process.
- You will then be asked to update your password.
- Once your password has been updated you will be logged in.
- Click on Account Services, then User Profile, then Create or Change User ID.
- Your user ID must be between 6 and 40 characters in length and may be made up of both letters and numbers.
If you have any issues, please visit your nearest branch location or call us at 904.354.8537 for assistance. Our call center hours are Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Keep in mind that our branch and call center volumes are currently much higher than usual so please be patient as we tend to all members in need.
If you have been logging in with your account number and have not created a user ID, follow the steps below:
- Log in with your account number on a desktop or tablet. You will be prompted with a message asking you to change your user ID.
- Create your new user ID. Your user ID must be between 6 and 40 characters in length and may be made up of both letters and numbers.
- Once your user ID is created, you will be able to proceed to your account information. Be sure to remember your user ID for future log in.
- If you are currently using fingerprint authentication to log in on mobile, you will need to set this up again after updating your user ID. You can view the user guides below to learn how to set up your fingerprint authentication.
Consumer Mobile User Guide - Apple
Consumer Mobile User Guide - Android
Business Mobile User Guide - Apple
Business Mobile User Guide - Android