Enjoy 2% APR fixed for 2 years with our new HELOC.
With our Dual Rate Home Equity Line of Credit you are guaranteed a 2% APR* fixed rate for 2 years, after that the normal low rates apply. Have the extra cash you need with a low payment you can afford.
Why is the Dual Rate HELOC a better option?
One of the lowest rates around
The low 2% APR* fixed rate for 2 years is one of the best deals in town. Some banks charge extremely high rates and fees that make it too costly to draw from your line.
No closing costs on loans up to $100,000
We don't charge closing cost on loans up to $100,000, saving you a lot of unnecessary fees that other banks may charge.
Fast and easy application process
With our streamlined application process, you can get approved in minutes online, on the phone or by visiting a branch.
Local mortgage specialists
Our expert mortgage specialists are local and available to help you with any questions you have.
Have the cash you need available to you today.
- Fix those much needed home repairs
- Update outdated kitchens and bathrooms
- Upgrade to energy efficient appliances
- Have emergency cash on hand in case you need it
* No closing costs for loans up to $100,000. For loans over $100,000, the estimated fees and costs to open the loan are between $1000 and $1800 Title insurance is required to be paid by borrower on home equity loans and HELOCs greater than $100,000. Property insurance is required, and flood insurance may be required depending upon the location of the property. The amount of a home equity loan is based upon the current market value of the property, minus the amount of any current mortgages and other liens on the property. Please consult your tax advisor and IRS Publication 936 (Home Mortgage Interest Deduction) regarding interest deductibility. The Dual Rate HELOC initial APR is 2% for the first 24 months. The rate will then adjust to Wall Street Journal Prime plus applicable margin. All rates and terms are subject to change without notice; please contact the Credit Union for current rates and terms. Credit subject to approval. Other restrictions may apply. A home equity loan is secured by a lien on your home. Full appraisal, paid by applicant, may be required in certain circumstances.