Business Online Bill Pay is a convenient, secure way to pay an individual or another business without writing and mailing a paper check. Online Bill Pay allows you to avoid late fees, protect the environment by reducing paper usage, save on stamps and postage and access your business account history and transactions anytime, anywhere, as long as you have access to a secure Internet connection.
Online Bill Pay for Business Benefits Include:
- Receive and pay your bills and monitor payment status online
- Sophisticated technology designed to protect your information
- Recurring automatic payments that pay repeating bills, such as a business loan mortgage, credit card or car lease
- Payment scheduling on or before bill due dates
- Ability to make online payments the same day or next business day
- Calendar tools that determine the earliest available payment date
- View pending and recent payments and up to 6 months of payment history
- Use of our convenient Bill Reminder feature to notify you when a payment needs to be scheduled
- Community First has partnered with Sprint to offer our members yet another benefit of membership.
- At Community First, our Checking accounts actually reward you for making everyday purchases and give you all the free convenient electronic services you would expect. Our Checking accounts include features that will best fit your individual needs.
- Are you ready to finally get the new car you want? Well Community First can help save you time with fast approvals and money with great low rates.
- In November 2011, the federal government announced changes to the HARP program started in April 2009 to assist homeowners with taking advantage of the historically low mortgage rates. The revised program is now in effect and will be available through December 31, 2013.