Online Banking at Community First is the business banking solution for fast, simple account access and management.
Online Business Banking enrollment is easy! Benefits include:
- Access to Business Banking
- Online Bill Pay for Business
- Viewing your statements & account history online
- Online Loan application & approval
- Viewing and printing paid checks
- Electronic Transfer of Funds
- Account alerts about checking balance levels
- Credit Card balance & transaction history
- Credit Card balance transfer & payment options
New Entitlements Feature Now Available
Business banking members can now enjoy the ability to set up "Entitlements" within online banking. This new feature enables you to grant online banking access to your trusted employees, and it gives you the ability to limit that access to the activities and transactions you permit.
What can you do with Entitlements?
This new feature enables you to permit - or restrict - your authorized employees to view account activity or eStatements, transfer funds between accounts, schedule Online BillPay payments and much more. You can authorize up to 5 people and even include your accountant if you wish.
Get started with Entitlements
Learn more by reviewing the Entitlements user guide (pdf) which walks you through the steps to set up an employee with "Entitlements". If you have questions, call us at 904.354.8537 or 800.342.8416 or stop by a branch near you.