Line of Credit Solutions for Business
Community First Business Lines of Credit Get The Money You Need, When You Need It
A Business Line of Credit enables your business to access funds immediately and get the financing that allows your company to grow and succeed. With a Community First Business Line of Credit you can borrow cash, repay it, and borrow money again, without the hassle of applying for a new loan each time your business needs funds.
A Community First Business Line of Credit provides:
- Flexible lines of credit to meet your business needs
- Interest-only payments
- Overdraft protection for Business Checking Accounts
Contact our Business Services Representative John Keeley or Isaac Jones or print the membership application below and stop by a branch near you:
904.371.7928 Direct Office Line
800.342.8416 ext. 7928 Office
904.549.8766 Direct Office Line
800.342.8416 ext. 8766 Office
You May Also Like
- Community First has partnered with Sprint to offer our members yet another benefit of membership.
- At Community First, our Checking accounts actually reward you for making everyday purchases and give you all the free convenient electronic services you would expect. Our Checking accounts include features that will best fit your individual needs.
- Are you ready to finally get the new car you want? Well Community First can help save you time with fast approvals and money with great low rates.
- In November 2011, the federal government announced changes to the HARP program started in April 2009 to assist homeowners with taking advantage of the historically low mortgage rates. The revised program is now in effect and will be available through December 31, 2013.