Community First is committed to you and your employees' financial success. Our needs-based approach gives you trusted advice that helps your employees reach their financial goals.
- Full-service Banking
- Open Saturdays, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.*
- Savings Accounts
- Variety of free Checking Accounts
- Free Direct Deposit
- Access to thousands of Surcharge-Free ATMs through Co-Op Network
- Home, Auto and Personal Loans
- Youth Accounts
- Visa® Credit Cards with UChoose Rewards™
- Money Market and Certificates of Deposit
- Online Banking and Mobile Banking
- Mobile Deposits (upon eligibility)
- Info 24 (telephone teller)
- Business Services
- Free eStatements and Online BillPay
*The Downtown and UNF branches are closed on Saturday.
We will come to you and present the products and services Community First offers. The enrollment process is very simple. No matter what size your business is, we will bring a display table, products & services brochures and set up in your lobby, cafeteria or outside. We are there for you.
- On-Site Enrollment
- Employee Sponsorship
- Appreciation Events
- On-site Financial Seminars & Workshops with Investment Services CFS* Financial Advisors
- Auto Insurance Benefits
- Life Insurance Benefits
Contact Us For:
- Financial Workshops
- On-Site Visits
- Benefit Fairs
- Health Fairs
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Sponsorship Opportunities
*Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. ("CFS"), a registered broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. Community First Credit Union of Florida has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members. For specific tax advice, please consult a qualified tax professional.