Offer your customers payment flexibility with the choice to pay online or with cash, check or credit & debit card. More choices mean more sales for your business and more convenience for your customers.
Merchant Processing Helps Your Business:
- Offer customers a greater range of choices in making payments
- Improve cash flow
- Prompt credit for your deposits
- Simplify daily and monthly deposit reconciliation processes
- Combine reporting and statements for each payment type
- Use Risk management programs to minimize business owner exposure to fraud losses
- Consolidate and automate electronic deposits to your accounts
- Provide Flexible product and pricing options to best meet specific merchant needs
- With Community First’s convenient Bill Reminder feature that notifies you when a payment needs to be scheduled
Merchant Processing Helps Your Customers:
- Choose from multiple payment methods at the point-of-sale
- Buy what they need without being limited by the amount of cash they have on hand
- Take comfort in knowing payments are fast, reliable and secure
Sign up for Sage Merchant Services Today
1) Call us at 904.354.8537 or 800.342.8416
2) Stop by a branch near you
Powered by Sage Merchant Services.
*Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. Community First Credit Union of Florida has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.
Over the last couple of years with interest rates at a 40-year low, many people refinanced their mortgages. Even though rates have crept up over the last couple of months, refinancing may make sense for you. Use our refinance calculator to analyze your situation today!
The loan amount, the interest rate, and the term of the mortgage can have a dramatic effect on the total amount you will eventually pay for the property. Further, mortgage payments typically will include monthly allocations of property taxes, hazard insurance, and (if applicable) private mortgage insurance (PMI). Use our mortgage calculator to see the impact of these variables along with an amortization schedule.